It is so crazy to think that all of the sudden I have a 2-year old and a 3-month old. They are changing so quickly and learning at the same rate. I am in awe of them everyday.
Addison is so special and smart. She amazes me. She loves to sing her ABC's, Twinkle, Twinkle, Popcorn Popping, and "Sunbeam Song", dance (to anything and I mean anything!), talk and talk and talk, memorize poems with me, kiss her little brother, say "hi to Jacer", give loves and kisses, play with toys, "swim" (which means take a bath), eat num-nums (M&M's), watch Baby Looney Tunes and Care Bears, cuddle with Pooh Bear & Minnie Mouse when she goes night-night, play at Grammy and Papa's, ride "wheelers", play with her cousins (with a special fondness for Regie, Avery and Max), and on and on. She is such a good and happy girl. She will pretty much find joy in anything you present her! I am so lucky to get to be her mom and love everyday that I get to spend with her.
Jace is so sweet and fun and good. I truly thought that after Addison being such a great baby, that I was in for it having another; it had to be my time to struggle. But it didn't happen. Jace is perfect. He is quickly becoming a Momma's boy, which I love. He smiles all of the time and just jabbers non-stop. He loves his big sister (okay, love mixed with a bit of panic and fear!). He loves his Daddy; nobody can get him to sleep soundly like Brandon can. They are going to be great friends. He is growing so quickly and I have to say that it is exciting (at his 1st check-up he was in the 6th percentile in height and the 20th in weight so there was some growing to do) and heart-breaking at the same time. He is not a cuddler; he moves all of the time, which is so funny for his being so little. I guess there is just no time for stopping; so much to see and learn! I love that I get to get to know him, if that makes sense, because I just know that he is so incredibly special, too.
Well, I'll stop there for now! Enough bragging for one post:)! I tried to take a picture of my two kids together, but I guess in my world it's an impossibility to get a great, smiley one so I guess I'll settle for a funny one instead. Enjoy!
2 comments:
I love this picture! I'm not sure who looks more nervous, Addi or Jace!
Thanks for the great post!
I am soooo proud of you, Erin! You will enjoy blogging, just keep up on it! :) I know it is hard to find time with the kids!
I LOVE the pictures! Soooo cute!
Good job! :)
Post a Comment