Hey! What cute kids. Those must be some good Cederberg genes! Although I have to say the other halfs aren't so bad either! :) I love all of Amber & Gary's pictures of those two when they are dressed alike. They are so cute. I love that they have each other. So glad to see that you have a blog. Can't wait to see more posts. Hope your New Year is great so far. Love, Jessica (Amber's oldest, and most favorite sister!)
Brandon and I met in January of 2004, started dating in July of 2004, and were married in February of 2005. Since that perfect day, Addison Nichole and Jace Ian have joined our family and changed our lives in every way for the better. Addison was welcomed here in August of 2006 and Jace in November of 2008. We love our family and our life together!
3 comments:
Hey! What cute kids. Those must be some good Cederberg genes! Although I have to say the other halfs aren't so bad either! :) I love all of Amber & Gary's pictures of those two when they are dressed alike. They are so cute. I love that they have each other.
So glad to see that you have a blog. Can't wait to see more posts.
Hope your New Year is great so far.
Love, Jessica (Amber's oldest, and most favorite sister!)
OK Erin. Time for a new post!!!!!
:)
Cute blog, Erin! See, you can do it!! Now, go post some more!!!!
Post a Comment